● Reviewing the CCP21 outputs, it is noticeable that not all of them are suitable or adequate for the transfer and integration in the toolbox.
● For the general understanding within the toolbox, the single port-related outputs were transformed and clustered as shown in the matrix covering the dimensions “sustainable spatial development” and “optimized organization of freight logistics”.
● To support understanding, guidance and applicability the six areas of activity (red) are surrounded by accompanying success criteria (blue).
● The matrix indicates the focusing of the areas of activity being more port- or city-related.
● By following the success criteria, it should be possible to find responses to challenges in any inland port.